Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kate Spade Saturdays



This week, Kate Spade's new lower-priced Saturday line launched after a teased-out preview period on fab.com.  My impressions are mixed. A few cute things, but for this almost 6' tall lady, I have to ask why all skirts must be so short? (Does that make me sound old?) Overall a little too cute for my taste.

Here are some picks from the collection. What are your thoughts?

Let Loose Dress in Stripe, $180, a bit shorty for yours truly
Fantastic Elastic Wallet in Abstract, $70
Saturday Sneaks by PF Flyers in Natural, $65
Deep V Ponte Top in Black, $60
Half Circle Bag in Natural Vachetta, $160


The coolest thing of all, however - is probably the 'design your own weekender' shop. Too many cool options, although I'm leaning towards the more minimal direction above, $280