Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Decisions Decisions....

My to do list is rapidly becoming filled with the word "decide" in angry all-caps with excessive exclamation. The overwhelming amount of beautiful research in the form of blogs and wedding mags has resulted in a sort of paralysis due to too many options.

Take last week's shoe blogging (still undecided) or the new decision du jour: floral. I'll keep the reception decor quiet for now (it's all good) but in terms of bridal bouquet, bridesmaids, bouts and corsages, I'm in a quandry. I just love everything too much. 

I'm sure once one thing is decided, the rest will come easily. So the biggest question now is color, or white?

I love all colors. Sometimes when I go shopping and a shirt is displayed in a series of shades, I freeze up, unable to choose just one and go with black instead... or white... or gray. It's like I want all or nothing.

So now you understand why the wedding colors are black and white. I had to restrict myself or else the entire affair would turn into the pride parade. Rainbows...everywhere. (not that I have anything against people who have rainbow weddings)


The specific flowers that make up my bouquet have already been selected for sentimental reasons, representing my great-grandmother, grandmother and mom through their favorite blossoms, each different. Of course, these flowers lend themselves to certain color choices, but still leave me with options (too many).





This is just a small sampling of the inspirational imagery overflowing my desktop. I still have a little over a week to decide, so I will share more soon.