Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Splash-proof

Today DC alternated between brilliant sunshine and complete and total deluge. At one point looking outside I could have sworn it was nearing 7 p.m. when in reality it was closer to 1 - that dark. Paired with the tornado warning D. forwarded from his office and we had a meteorologically exciting day, which was exactly the kind of day I'd been waiting for since my sister sent me these absolutely gorgeous (and totally work appropriate) Burberry wellies for my birthday.


Jealous? I mean, who wouldn't want it to rain everyday with these in their closet. In case you're craving a pair, they're still available on Zappos.

Despite the storminess, temperatures are holding in the 70's - still doesn't really feel like fall.

Getting ready for Halloween this weekend - any fun plans or costumes up your sleeve?