Friday, April 1, 2011

on the road

Image Via Delightfully Tacky
So we're off again to North Carolina after work to see another fab Elon production - one of Moo's last  ones.  I'm looking forward to four concentrated hours in the car with D., long conversations and a little Bryson on tape (er ipod) and, of course, Chick fil a for dinner.

The weather out here continues to be miserably un-spring, although I guess if you take April showers literally this is what you'd get.

What else is new? We've been crazy, dinner club has been on a three week hiatus (unheard of) and we have been zooming from one thing to the next. I'm itching to buy new spring clothes, grill out and swim in the sea, but I think I'm getting ahead of myself. 

What are your weekend plans? I would love to hear - is it sunny where you are?