Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spectaculars


So I have a bit of a weakness when it comes to Groupons (D. says "I have a bit of a weakness when it comes to vision) - either way, since I haven't replaced my glasses in approximately 10 years (I am a major contact lens abuser) I thought it was meant to be when the Groupon for SEE in Georgetown fluttered into my inbox a few months ago.

I had already casually browsed the selection at the shop attached to my opthomologist in Denver when I had been in for my annual exam around Christmas, and needless to say, I wasn't impressed.

As things stand now, I wear my contacts over 12 hours a day - so if I'm going to swap out for frames instead, I'm looking for something fun, different and not wire-framed.
SEE provided the perfect antidote, with dozens of frames to my liking. The critical choice came down to the following two pairs - a difficult decision, let's see if you picked the same pair I did - or if you just find them both totally ridiculous.